How Can I Become an Auditor?
The auditor is a highly independent, skilled communications specialist with a wide range of expertise from preferably a management and/or business background. To become an auditor you need to possess the basic and position related qualities mentioned below. The organisations responsible for the training are Semantica Ltd. If you feel that this is something you would like to pursue please contact each respective organisation through the ‘Contact Us’ section on this website.
To work as an Auditor you need to possess the following knowledge, skills and attitude (competencies):
- Highly competent in at least one foreign language, preferably two.
- Some marketing, communication experience in business life as a business consultant or external employee at an exporting company; consultancy background will be an advantage
- Empathy – to understand customers’ needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Good appearance
- Mobility (to visit companies in different locations)
- Change management skills
- Conflict handling skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Motivation skills
- Listening skills
- Decision making skills
- Report writing skills